Gambling, like any other entertainment, is supposed to be fun and enjoyment. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
You should never use gambling as a mean or source of income.
If, however, you are one of the unfortunate few that encounter a situation where they sense that they can no longer control their activity, we are here to help.
By following these simple instructions, you will be able to ensure that you are kept safe:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment, It should not be used as a way to earn or invest money
- Never increase your bets to ‘recover’ losses.
- Set yourself limits: decide how much you want to bet, how much money you can afford losing and for how long. Set these limits, stick to them and make sure to take a break from when you feel it is necessary. Make sure to contact us at any time and we will assist you in setting these limits according to your needs.
- If you can’t afford to be gambling, you shouldn’t be gambling. Never borrow money to gamble with.
- Never be troubled or embarrassed to seek and ask for help.
NO UNDERAGE ALLOWED
We will do everything in our power to prevent underage gambling. We regularly perform strict identity and security checks to make sure you are who you say you are and that you are over 18 of age.
Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly.